Now all you have to do is pop the question. Or say “YES!”
Nuevo Vallarta is made for romance with the best sunsets on the Pacific. Everyone has heard the legend of Liz and Dick as they frolicked in the surf of the bay. Nevertheless, it took years of glorious sunsets for this to become one of the most popular destinations for weddings in Mexico. At Marival Residences & World Spa, you have an amazing choice of venues for saying the vows: look out on the world at the Sky Bar; arrive by yacht at the lovely contemporary marina in La Cruz; or if it strikes your fancy, traipse through the gardens to the Marival beach where the sun will certainly put on a private show for you. A most important point to mention is that at Marival Residences & World Spa your wedding is on the house. Anything else that you might wish to include can be added on at a very reasonable price.
We’ll help you make your dream a reality by not only helping you choose the flowers, but we’ll get you your tiered wedding cake. In fact, we have a list you might like to review if you plan to get married. If not, this will certainly trigger that impulse.
- Welcome fruit basket in your room upon arrival
- Upgrades based on availability
- Flowers for ceremony: location
- bride’s bouquet and boutonniere
- Wedding toast with margaritas & martinis
- Option of spiritual or legal ceremony (including medical exams, judge fees and wedding certificates)
- Three-course dinner in specialty restaurant included for wedding group who are registered all-inclusive guests
- Wedding cake for all invited guests
- Bottle of champagne in room on wedding night
- 30-minute massage for both bride and groom
- Breakfast in bed.
Free Wedding Packages in Puerto Vallarta
Vallarta wedding package includes: Fruit basket in your room upon arrival Upgrade to a One Bedroom Ocean View for the bride & groom (subject to availability) Mandatory medical exams Judge fees and wedding certificate Decorated... Read More
Ceremony at sunset: $170 USD Mariachi band: $790 USD per hour Trio: $450 USD per hour DJ: $120 USD per hour Photography: $450 USD (50 Photos) Wine/Champagne List: Prices upon request Minister Services: $390 USD Weekend... Read More
Honeymoons in Vallarta
Celebrate with our Special Romance Features This is your special time, so indulge yourself and let us pamper you with the very special treatment you deserve! Chilled bottle of domestic champagne delivered to your room upon arrival Tropical flower... Read More